View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:100
wester399 will become famous soon enoughwester399 will become famous soon enough
Default Red light on gauge cluster what does it mean?

Hey guys its been a while for me here but im glad to be back. A quick question for you experts. This morning as I went to work my truck barely started, I recently replaced the starter so im thinking its a battery issue. But when the truck did start no warning lights flashed however a little red light near the bottom right of the gauge cluster (2006 Ram 1500 hemi) was constantly flashing and did so for my entire drive to work. Nothing felt out of the ordianry while driving. I do run 2000 watts of bass which I beilive may be the problem I do have a yellow top but im figureing since the weather has also dropped to below freezing or close to it now at night that i have just taxed the battery too much and its probably shot. I will run some tests tonight when Im done work and most likely even pull the fuses on my amps for winter till i can save up to beef up the electrical a bit. I just want to know what that little red light meant

Thanks in advance
Wes
Sponsored links