Trim Level: Express
Color: Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
bsmith79 is on a distinguished road
Wink I Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
Of the 10 or even 50 posts you see here there where over a few 100k+ trucks produced.

You are seeing the internet megaphone effect. Most of the people who have nothing wrong with their trucks don't post about it!

If we had people posting about how their trucks have nothing wrong with them and updating us everyday about how nothing is wrong with their truck just like those that complain of small issues or have a legitimate issue this forum and many others would get flooded.

All brands have their common problems sure. Most of the time there is a fix or it is just known.
I agree wholeheartedly! In fact this poll was somewhat of an experiment. I figured that there were many on the forum that had no problems with their Ram truck but wondered how to get those folks to speak up. Ah! Do a poll! And sure enough, all those with nothing bad to say about their truck came out of the woodwork just as expected. Gotcha!

By the way, I fall into the second answer as far as my truck goes! And at the moment it is working out very well!