Old 10-31-2013, 02:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Laramie Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Dvp16 is on a distinguished road

The best vehicle I ever owned was a Saab (don't laugh) until GM got ahold of them and ran them into the ground so they could use their Turbo design-hence the Chevy Cruze. I have owned Chevy trucks and Dodge and all vehicles have issues from time to time. I agree with one of the other posts- on these sites most of what you see are complaints not people just posting about how happy they are so you have to take that into consideration on any vehicle when researching. What really matters to me is how a manufacturer deals with the problems when they occur. Generally they deny any problems until the masses raise hell and point to the repetitive nature of the issues and how many people are having problems. That I believe is a good reason for these forums...so we all can understand what is going on when there are issues. But from my perspective the Ram has no more problems than other trucks I hear my friends complain about. IMO Chevy is stuck in the 80's and Ford-well they have their issues also just visit one of their forums.