Old 11-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:35
Zixxer is on a distinguished road

Order #1304847
Benny, I went to install the heated steering wheel and the wiring harness on the above order is not for a w/heated option as I selected. The part number on the bag is 1-68163712AA - now I don't see that number until it's shipped when I use your site so I can only navigate the menus and see the parts by name.

Anyways, I can send you a photo(s) as there is literally no connection to plug in the wires for the heated wheel. When I look at the wiring diagram at the Chrysler site, there's not even the heated wheel wiring on pin 5 of the right switch.

Can you look into the setup? I need the steering wheel wiring harness for the 2013 Sport 1500 with Heated wheel, stereo controls, evic control, uconnect, etc. I do not have the air suspension or gear selector. I think you have my VIN.

On another note - I did the seat install, added the dash switches and added the sales codes to the VIN - works like a charm on the seats....you don't actually need the sales codes added to the VIN unless you want the radio to display the controls...really not necessary as you can use the switches on the dash.