Vehicle: RAMz
Trim Level: N/A
Color: N/A
Rep:41
Mopar Online Parts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zixxer View Post
Order #1304847
Benny, I went to install the heated steering wheel and the wiring harness on the above order is not for a w/heated option as I selected. The part number on the bag is 1-68163712AA - now I don't see that number until it's shipped when I use your site so I can only navigate the menus and see the parts by name.

Anyways, I can send you a photo(s) as there is literally no connection to plug in the wires for the heated wheel. When I look at the wiring diagram at the Chrysler site, there's not even the heated wheel wiring on pin 5 of the right switch.

Can you look into the setup? I need the steering wheel wiring harness for the 2013 Sport 1500 with Heated wheel, stereo controls, evic control, uconnect, etc. I do not have the air suspension or gear selector. I think you have my VIN.

On another note - I did the seat install, added the dash switches and added the sales codes to the VIN - works like a charm on the seats....you don't actually need the sales codes added to the VIN unless you want the radio to display the controls...really not necessary as you can use the switches on the dash.
You are correct that is the wrong number and the catalog must have an error. It is best to PM or email us when you can so we can double check things for you. We can send you a pre-paid label via email for full refund but the correct one is much more money
WIRING-STEERING WHEEL
Make: Dodge | Part#: 68163716AB
List Price: $122.00
Your Price: $83.84

This harness is loaded with all options and includes the (NHS) htd st wheel code

That is some awesome news on the heated seats , It interesting as vehicles get more complex yet a huge mod like this couldn't have gotten any easier go figure??

-Benny