View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:16 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzun View Post
Hey guys!

I just put a new motor in my wife's '05 1500. Got ready to prime the oil pump this morning. Noticed that I hadn't hooked the connector back up to the pressure switch. Got to looking around and couldn't find it! I've looked forever today and still couldn't find it. Obviously I tucked it out of the way when I pulled the motor. It's gotta be in there, its not like it just comes out ya know.

Can somebody give me an idea on the routing of this circuit ? Something to give me an idea of where to look. I've followed the harness and I don't see it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Jason
On the 4.7, the switch should be located right above the oil filter.