View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:354
karposvt is just really nicekarposvt is just really nicekarposvt is just really nicekarposvt is just really nice
Talking 2/4 drop for Free!!!

So I found one hell of a deal on a Belltech 2/4 kit...Free!

A guy on another forum was looking to put his truck back to stock, and offered up the deal that if someone would do the work, he'd give them the kit for free. It was only one month old, he was moving to the country and needed the extra height...So for a few hours worth of work I ended up with a Belltech 963SP!

Yes I put a 963SP on a Regular cab, I researched it, and the only difference is the spring rate on the front springs and I got to say I am extremely pleased with the results! Kit came with everything including the relocator bracket, the only other thing I added was a rear sway bar from an R/T that I got on Craigslist for $35.

As far as the handling goes, WOW! There is such a difference over stock it's not even funny. I don't know how much of a difference the front springs make, but there is barely any body roll, and it just seems to hug the road now. For the $45 I have in this, sway bar and bolts, and a few hours doing his and mine, I couldn't be happier!!!

Now the pics:

SLP Loudmouth 1, Y pipe, resonator delete, 5" Tips, Belltech 2/4 drop, 305/50R20 Nitto 420's, color matched interior, Upper Glovebox, Sport seat covers, Leather Steering Wheel, Dball, BBK Headers, Edge 2800 Stall, V6 fan swap, ported TB, Vararam, 180* tstat, Hemifever tuned, custom 392 Half Covers
Sponsored links