Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 05 Dodge Ram 5.7liter
Trim Level: 2500 4x4 SLT Quad
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
05DodgeRam2500 is on a distinguished road

Thanks again Remerson228,
I went and got a relay at the local auto parts and I picked up a inline fuse. Pulled the fuse box out and found the DB/WT wire and spliced into it. Pulled the relay and tide my other wire to battery ground. Put everything back together, cleaned my battery connections, started the truck and turned on the mirror defrost. It took a while for the window to warm up. The mirrors heat up a lot faster. It's working, the back window gets warm.
The next time I need to plow snow it will be nice being able to see out the back window. The only time I have a problem seeing out the back window is when I'm plowing. Thanks again for the wiring diagram and checking the 04-Ram with the rear window defrost to see how it's setup from the factory.
Accidentally breaking my old rear window created some extra work for me but it should be worth it now. It hasn't been above freezing the last couple days but at least the sun was shining. Took about 8-hours total including vacuuming the whole truck and getting the parts needed to connect to the window. One day I'll have a garage, that will keep me dry and out of the wind while working on things. Seems like these projects and vehicle repairs always present themselves in the winter.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.