Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: no car
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:3238
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
I would do 1 of 2 things.....

1) Call the cops and say that you suspect that this car is selling drugs to kids in the park

2) Learn some Johnny Cash tunes (they like him in prison), and then go and beat the crap out of the little brat

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
One, thank God most of the kids in the park are too young, and with parents for him to deal there. Plus, I have a big-screen view of the park. Two, JC is friggin' awesome! And I am SURE there will be something to report in short order. (I have ducked my head outside more than once tonight, but to no avail, which is a good thing). But, the minute he does ANYTHING (and he will) I will dutifully report to my Z brothers & sisters (providing I can withhold from committing a ritualistic crime before the police arrive).