View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 05:50 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
now just for some extra safety i went ahead and taped of the lense and covered it with paper then took some flexseal in a can and sprayed it around the entire assembly where the lense meets the housing, once this is complete let it sit for about a 2 hours or so then peel away the paper and tape.

now we are ready for reaseembly at the truck. simply take your headlight assembly to the truck put the bulbs back in, and bolt everything back together(dont forget to push your white pic back down .)

now once everything is back together take some good glass cleaner and clean all your fingerpricts and tape glue off the lights, take a pic and show your buds how bad ass you are

so heres my final pics all said and done. I hope the tutorial has been a good help and centralized all the info i had to hunt down, many thanks go out to everyone who helped me with this project here from ramforumz.

Post 3 redone with images

Here ya go everyone sorry it took so long. Hope ya'll enjoy any questions feel free to ask

I moved these to a permanent location on our server so they should not go anywhere now.

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 11-06-2013 at 05:52 PM.