View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
You're clearly not 59. Closer to 19 right?
Have you raced a RCSB Ecoboost (if they make them like that) or even a RCSB F150 5.0? If you say yes, post the videos. If you say no, then all your big talk above is meaningless.
I love my Ram, but I'm a realist. I CHOOSE to buy a loaded Ram, clearly I could of bought a Ford Ecoboost or two RCSB Ram Hemi's for the same price. I bought the Ram for other reasons than acceleration, I have and had other CARS and Bikes for speed.

But I'm also a realist, and know that equally equipped, equal bodystyle and drivetrain, and similarly geared the Ecoboost is a faster truck, especially than the older 6 speed auto Hemis. It's you who needs to deal with that.

Until you post a video of you racing a RCSB F150 5.0 with 3.73 gears, or an RCSB Ecoboost (if they make that other than the Tremor), all your talk is irrelevant, because you racing heavier CC versions of the Ecoboost, especially CC 4x4's is comparing apples to oranges because of the huge weight difference. Make it apples to apples, show the proof, or your 19 year old talk is just that.

Now if you had a 2013-14 RCSB with an 8 spd auto with 3.92's I'd agree with you almost fully, except the run against an equal Ecoboost would still be very close.
You have no room to talk about a my age when you've been arguing about the crappy ecoboost all through this thread. I don't give a hoot what you say or think because you're a looser talking out of your azz. F... you and your comments against Dodge and me. Apples to apples doesn't fit in this conversation so don't go there. We're talking turbo vs na and v8 vs v6 so where does that fit other than up in your bunhole. If I couldn't have beat those ecoboost by ten lengths in a full 1/4 then I'm a monkeys uncle. You're an ignoramous who knows nothing about racing! You're no better then those looser ecoboost owners that I ran down in my Hemi. Get over it, ecoboost trucks are garbage, I eat them for breakfast! They work well in CC because they have more torque, that's it unless you boost them up and loose your warranty. But you can juice a hemi just the same but we're talking stock anyway. You bought a brick with a couch and whine about loosing races and I'm the 19 year old here. Take your Dodge bashing elsewhere or go buy a Ford and be done with your trash talk from behind your desk!