View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500 CTD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Bright White Clear Coat
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:104
Frankf300 will become famous soon enoughFrankf300 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknchromehemi View Post
do any riding? haha my favorite trip is taking off from indian lake saturday morning stop by still water inn for lunch get to the timberview for dinner flatrock for a case a beer sleep at the tow path then back to oldforge and indian lake by sunset on sunday when the snow is good...
Totally forgot I posted on this thread!! Yea unfortunately I haven't been on the sled in a while, but I've been trying to get my miles in on the quads. Picked my wife up a quad over the summer cause she loves it (hence why I married her lmao). Our cabin is about 5-60 mins away from Timberview depending on weather conditions (seasonal road) haha! The best sledding I've ever gotten was when my dad and I went up during the week. Trails were like glass. On the weekends they get so beat up I feel like I need kidney replacements by the end of the day lol! I still love it up there though, there's just no peace like the peace I get when I'm up there. Even our dog doesn't like to leave!