Vehicle: 2013ram1500 express,3.92,6sp.
Trim Level: ST express
Color: red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rawhide007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaRam View Post
So, I am a very picky guy when it comes to rattles, but I am about to lose my mind. I LOVE my 13' Ram Sport CC other than the rattles! They are seriously about to make me trade for a Ford! I had two rattles fixed last month, now I have 3 more! The dealer found one today, the LED lenses in the headrest console rattle loudly when you hit bumps. This apparently is common since the console is on back order due to this problem.

The problem is that there is still one behind the radio that they "couldn't hear" which is funny cuz I heard it when I drove off the lot. Then the headliner makes noise that sounds like it sticks to a piece of tape, then unsticks. Does it constantly and drives me nuts.

Then the dealer gave me a loaner that was disgusting inside, which pissed me off too. I did complain about it.

Finally, after working on the headliner I had 3 dirty fingerprints from the mechanic on my tan headliner.

What a day, can't wait to take it back in 2-3 weeks for the new part. Maybe they can find the rest of the rattles then!
My new 2013 has a rattle like a dime in a tin-cup.Its the cheap metal latch they used on the fold down console.My 2012 was rattle free after 40k. I don't understand why they used that cheap stamped metal latch handle on the 2013. Ram is a cheap company when it comes to coachwork. Love the engine and drive train.