Thread: spEshUl mEkAniK
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Is a sloppy perfectionist

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1694
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Had to revive this thread. 2nd gen member was having problems mounting a parking light and I told him there was a screw in the bottom after the light slides in to hole it in place.

Located a "how-to" video and thought I'd post the link to the video here. Pay special attention to what tools are necessary...and then watch him use the one not mentioned that is the problem the member I responded to was having. He couldn't find the phillips mounting screw. Nice lesson on how NOT to make a how-to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dtzzpuL77bU

As for the clip-tool...I was going to buy one from Snap-On but I found a dandelion puller at the flea market for 25 cents...it looks like this:

not to mention you can find them around 2-to-3 feet long.

Last edited by Warlock III; 11-12-2013 at 10:53 AM.