View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
With a quad cab I suggest putting the sub and amp under one of the back seats in the storage compartment. You could then run the wires behind the back seat and tuck them in under the plastic trim all the way along right to the front of the truck, just have to watch out for the seatbelts. I will be following how you do this, please be pic heavy as I may need some help installing my type S speakers lol.
That is what my plans are is under the seat, the sub will be in the rear drivers compartment and amp on the other i just am trying to figure out how to run all the wires and be clean, the sub shouldnt be an issue it will just be running the amped speaker wires to each door that im worried about. Also it will probably be first part of next year before i do the install as my wallet is not allowing to buy all the stuff at once so its gunna take some time to get all the stuff but when i do install i plan to go picture crazy