Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie SLT
Color: White/Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:11
5.2firefighter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowUFO View Post
Well, it's a rare vehicle, that's for sure. But only because of the mileage. There's less risk w this truck because of it. But it's your dime. When ppl say they won't go any lower, that's bs. It happens all the time. This is why negotiations are better in person. If you're in front of him waving a fistful of sweaty money, he's more likely to move into your price range. And if he doesn't, you can still walk away. He thinks it's worth $7200. I do too. But I wouldn't give him more than $6800 for it. And if he won't take that, I would go back to shopping for a truck on the internet. (Not a bad way to spend your spare time..)
I will think about making the trip up, its a bout an hour and half from me. And I love the feeling of getting a truck, i just dont like the feeling of handing over the cash haha but in the ned its worth it! You guys are going to kill me, theres a 97 ford f250 stroker that is for sale 5 minutes from me.....hes asking 5k its in mint condition heres a picture:http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/...pseb5ac991.png