View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:207
Rexer has a spectacular aura aboutRexer has a spectacular aura aboutRexer has a spectacular aura about

Nice find rkuhl84!

Asur- I guess that I was wrong in that assumption, but no...unfortunatly without extending the cord it won't reach that far, I suppose if I removed the cord from the plastic tubes protecting it (can't for the life of me think of the name for the tubing) I *might* be able to get it to reach that far

mrolow- I like, and maybe a quick fix if the dealership doesn't want to take care of i (gonna see if they'll do it, best long term way)...but failing the dealership fixing it long term wise I may install the bumper plug that rkuhl84 posted.

hydrex - I'm a rather cheap bastard myself (hence partially why I want the dealership to fix this), but that being said...when it's that cold out I prefer that my truck was plugged in so that it pumps the heat out that much quicker

sevensix - I've been in -40 more times then I care to think about..but if I never ever have to be in -64F it'll be too soon!

venom108 - I've never installed one myself, but yes that *sounds* like what your looking for

Bruce E- actually I'm not that far from your kneck of the woods...I'm over in the North Bay area, where I work right now we have a couple inches of snow already. I don't have the auto start but beleive me...it's top of the list!....I know I'm usually ahead of everybody else in plugging my truck in at night...but I'm glad cause I'd rather have found this out now rather then later...