View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Many thanks! I do love my lights!

I will make a mental note to try to take a picture of my radio face in the cab at night while in reverse to demonstrate just how bright the reverse lights on the Recon Xtreme bar are. They *really* light up my back up camera view!

As for trading... uhmm.. how about this.. if you come to Gatty next June and bring all the necessary tools, I will get down and dirty in the hotel parking lot and help you install both the Recon Xtreme tail gate bar and the Recon Big Rig running board light bars. Easy peasy!

Didn't know there was a line! But I am more than happy to help in any way I can! I have a deep admiration.. okay, an obsession.. with lights and I would love the chance to spread that love to other Rams in the Z family!

Ha! Again, was unaware of such a line! As for helping with mods.. I will do what I can to help! But I must admit I am only a self-proclaimed expert on the Xtreme tail gate bars since I've installed and removed the blasted things five times now. LOL!

Nice job!! That looks great! Thanks for taking the time to do that, truly! I am still hesitant to cover the wood as I don't want to deal with the wood inserts in all four door panels.. it doesn't look very easy to remove or cover. But, I really do appreciate your mock up pic.. helps me visualize the finished product. Decisions, decisions...

That would be great if you get the chance to take a picture at night, but no worries if you can't. I am going to the dealership next week and complain about the camera anyhow (though I suspect they won't do a thing), and then I will look for the LED's.

Ummmmm, I don't even know where to begin with this one! OKAY!! LOL.....

No problem. I had time to kill whilst on a conference call, and knowing that I had no interest in what was going on I figured I would play with this for a bit. Not great by any means, but it does the job.

I don't blame you for not wanting to take on the project. To me that's a load of work on a guess. And if you screw it up, it could get quite costly to fix.