View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Josh, just realized dec 7 is a saturday, not sunday. Is the funday sunday the 8th? If so I should be able to go. Definitaly can't go tonight.

I just purchased all the stuff I need to redo my exhaust again. So thankful I got the muffler for free as all the pipe, hangers, mandrel bends, O2 bungs, and clamps cost me over $300 lol. But it is all SS and will be really nice. The setup I did last year is nice but this will be better, a little quieter, no cats, better clamps, and 100% SS. Going to install thanksgiving weekend.

Planning on making a pass on the 8th, and my buddy should be running his z28 that we built a motor for and did a 6 speed swap and put a new suspension on last xmas. He hasn't ran it and has barely driven it since then(we are redoing his exhaust thanksgiving weekend as well). If he can borrow some slicks he might be running 11's.

If for some magical reason we have extra time I am going to swap my converter back to stock as well, as I think I'll run faster on the track with the stock converter.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.