View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Well, I am home now.. finally. Been a very long twelve days.

Opened all my packages and seems I will be doing nothing but staring at my products this weekend. Old Man Winter has decided to visit lowly little Price, Utah this weekend with a predicted 60% chance of snow starting in a few hours. Ah well. I can only hope we have a temp spike in the next few weeks (usually does happen) so I can get down with this cool wax everyone gleams about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
That would be great if you get the chance to take a picture at night, but no worries if you can't. I am going to the dealership next week and complain about the camera anyhow (though I suspect they won't do a thing), and then I will look for the LED's.

Ummmmm, I don't even know where to begin with this one! OKAY!! LOL.....

No problem. I had time to kill whilst on a conference call, and knowing that I had no interest in what was going on I figured I would play with this for a bit. Not great by any means, but it does the job.

I don't blame you for not wanting to take on the project. To me that's a load of work on a guess. And if you screw it up, it could get quite costly to fix.
Will get that pic for you tomorrow night (way too tired now and couldn't stand getting into another vehicle right now, lol).

On the CF, it wouldn't cost me anything beyond the cost of the CF itself. If I screw it up worse case scenario would be the effort of pulling it all off and throwing it away. Not a big issue to fix. Your pic is really helpful.. even has The Hubby raising his brows in interest. I'm still not sure I want to go that route and cover the wood. I do like it. This project/idea started out with just wanting to remove the OMG glare form the A/C vents and center bezels. I *will* be using CF on those pieces but as for the center wood grain..? Meh. Still undecided.