View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Well the predictions were right. KC is no longer undefeated and Denver has another win.
A win is a win but I wasn't overly impressed with Denver's performance last night. They did some good things, some really good things but a little scattered and indecisive in some other areas.

Manning certainly wasn't on [good but far from great] but did enough. Being good enough won't be good enough in the next couple of weeks.

Credit to KC for limiting the Broncos to FG's instead of TD's a couple of times. Their defense, for the most part, was impressive.

KC will pull their finger out in a couple of weeks at home and that game will be a tough one.

Grub out!