View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:06 AM
IDFWY

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2802
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlandor View Post
One time I wish I had been wrong. We need to learn how to catch a pass and put points on the board. Same thing will happen at home in 2 weeks if this offence doesn't get their act together. Gotta get in the endzone to compete in this league. 2nd half if this season will really test this team. Good news is they are young and well coached. Hopefully we are building something for the future here.
I think within the next few years they will be solid. Sort of like the Seahawks. The Seahawks were terrible and picked up a few players and the right scheme and suddenly they are one of the best in the league and scary good. I am still on the fence with Alex Smith, he is very up and down, and always has been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcbigbadram View Post
Chiefs are gonna win the Super Bowl? Come on now let's not make ourselves look crazy. We're good, but were not Super Bowl champs good
Yep I agree with that.. Broncos are the best chance from the AFC as much as I hate to admit because of welker.
Tow mirrors up for the haters