Banned

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Express
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:99
zero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcbigbadram View Post
Chiefs are gonna win the Super Bowl? Come on now let's not make ourselves look crazy. We're good, but were not Super Bowl champs good
Oh yeah. Its actually hard to find one of the analysts picking against them for SB win. Check out the rest of their schedule. Its easier than the first nine and all they need to do is handle Denver in KC for home field playoffs and the teams in that will be a cake walk. When talking about home field advantage nobody comes close to that level of advantage. Earlier this year we had Guinness Book on hand for a regular season game and we shattered the noise record....New World Record. If you never been to Arrowhead you can't even imagine what I am saying to you. Everything has to be silent count and there is no verbal audibles.

I believe Denver will be facing NE in this playoff scenario if things continue on the current track with no key player injuries. NE matches up even better than KC against them. I look for Denver to have 3 losses going in to the playoffs.

Last edited by zero; 11-19-2013 at 06:56 PM.