Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4WD Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
theGSE10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAA View Post
No. The rears don't lift the truck at all. They simply have a bit longer extended length, making them appropriate for use with a 1" lift. SThey work fine with no lift as well.
Great, thanks! That's exactly what I was wondering. So if I did want to lift the back up I would want to get a spacer and the shock right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAA View Post
Depends on where on the truck you measure. At the front fenders, yeah, it will be close to 2". At the rear, not sure, but might actually be 0. Definitely won't be much though, if you only do a front level and nothing in the rear (and just installing new shocks is doing nothing, as far as ride height is concerned).

- DAA
That's good to hear! I definitely want to go higher but for the time being I'm stuck parking in a garage at work. Max height there is 6' 8" and the truck @ top of the shark fin antenna is 6' 6"
Hellwig rear sway bar / Green filter / Borla XR-1 / Line-X / Bak Roll-X / AMI shorty antenna / Raptor 4" nerf bar / Mopar tow hooks / Moroso Catch Can / Bilsteins @ 2.1 / Fox 2.0 rear / TGC .75 rear spacer / Air Lift 1000 / Bak Box 2 /

Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ut4enlwx4fslgd8/slpdRXv6z2