View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:258
Bigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparini View Post
looking good red. now do your bumpers and lose the last bit of chrome.
you think so? ive been debating what to do next... ive been contemplating getting a bumper like yours but just dont have the funds for it. Could maybe afford the road rhino version if i sell some stuff i need to get rid of. (old side steps from truck, paintball gear, and whatever else i could find i dont need no more lol) but just not sure how my bumper would look all black... if i went with one like yours then id deff spray it all black, but i also put on a brand new all chrome grill when i painted the truck so id have to do something with that too... ive also been wanting to get new polished exhaust tips but if i go all black and red will polished tips look bad? or do i need to go with black tips if getting rid of the chrome?

ugh so many ideas! what are your thoughts??

i still have to find some time to install my new 52mm throttle body and cold air intake lol

*Bedliner paint job, leveling kit, 3'' body lift, 17'' eagle alloy rims series 197, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires, S&B cold air intake, 52mm ported and bored throttle body, Superchips 3865 programmer