Old 11-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:72
Rambunkshuss will become famous soon enough

Sure wish chrysler would get after their LAME dealerships, its just ridiculous..! (lame is putting it nicely) Couple friends of mine here locally, wont buy another dodge truck just because the dealership service is so horrible. I myself, am up in the air about buying another dodge again, i`m trading in for a new truck this coming spring, but dodge is not very high on my "option to buy" list this time, and i`ve been a loyal buyer for many many years. (i buy the top of the line models too...$50,000 dollar trucks when i buy them) I`ve lived the same dealership issues as my friends have, lack of professional service at every dodge dealer i`ve been to. (they cant seem to fix anything right, most the time, they actually make it worse after they`ve touched it) Its really too bad, i really love the truck, but i need a new one soon. When i took mine in for the rear differential recall, the tech didnt even frickin know how to install the pinion nut retainer, i had to show him how it went inside the yoke and how to tighten it up. (REALLY...???) He didnt even know the driveshaft had to be removed... then he asked why they had sent four new flange bolts in the box with the retainer. Sad folks, very sad.