View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1996 Ram 1500
Trim Level: 1500
Color: White
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:387
MOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really nice
Default Solid Kill with my pimped out Chick Magnet

I just finished up the mods on my Gen 2 Ram...it came stock with the 5.2, and it ran great but I wanted more power...some guy I met had a cousin with a girl friend whose dad was a Dodge tech, and he said I could easily get 450hp out of that little 318 with a couple bolt on mods. Here is the list he gave me:

1- the Vortec Cyclone. installed in my intake tube, it lets me get 32mpg in addition to providing me with 75-80 rwhp, and only cost me 39.95

2- Basani dual 3.5inch outlet muffler...Loud as heck and totally cuts out backpressure so I can gain 100hp

3- Rear wing off a Cessna- Produces mad downforce to keep my rear tires planted

4- 26" spinner wheels-spin so fast I must be flying, right? besides, the Asian catholic schoolgirls in all the calendars love them.

Anyway, onto the kill....
I rolled up to the stoplight and found myself next to a guy in a brand new HEMI Ram, and I could see him eyeballing my ride, so I revved it a couple times so he could fully appreciate my thunder. I was watching him close, waiting on the green light so I could smoke him right off the line.

The light turned, and I mashed the gas pedal...launched hard off the line...when the lime green dice hanging on my mirror blocked my view and I rearended the police car.

The guy in the HEMI died right there in the intersection, laughing till his heart gave out.