Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
RandyW has a spectacular aura aboutRandyW has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlandor View Post
Two questions:

1) If they have not completed the manufacturing process to produce new hoses, then that means all the trucks being built up to now, including those coming off the line today, have the old hoses; so why is only a portion of the trucks having this issue?

2) I still don't understand why they can't just flush the OAT junk out of there and revert back to the 2012 coolant? Why new hoses?
I'm guessing we don't all have the same hoses. They either get their hoses from multiple manufacturers OR their manufacture used multiple types of ingredients (just a guess). I have a business where I mold my items from plastic. There are a lot of different types of solutions that I can use to make my products. Each one may have slightly different ingredients/chemicals/etc.

Whatever it is, I sure as hell hope it's fixed quickly. This smells like absolute dead rats ass.
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Big Horn (3.21 gears) - Black Ext. Black/Grey Int. Mods include: Weathertech Digital Floormats, Limo Tint + Windshield, 2.5" HBS Leveling Kit, Blacked out badges, LED bulbs Interior/Exterior, 13" Stubby AntennaX, In-Cab Air Filter Mod, 18" Ultra Baron Wheels & 275/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers.