Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
satan47 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manof11ram View Post
Well, for those of us in the "Golden State" we need to fulfill certain air pollution guidelines. Thus, I went with S&B due to CARB certification. Not a bad option at all, though, considering everything out there.
I also went with the SB CAI but it seemd to be worse than the stock airbox with the clear cover on it(could hear it as if it were starving for more air) so i took it off and it was a HUGE difference!!

I know it took away from the real purpose of the thing by pulling in hot eng compartment air but i am going to be making a tube to fit onto the downtube end that comes down in front of the wheel and end it right under/behind front bumper for more forced cold air and then put the cover back on and see if it changes anything. I will send update on here once i am done with it.
Line-Xbedliner,10% tint all around,Aries 5in black oval W2W steps, WeatherTech mats,6x9Kickers 4doors, 20x9 XDMonsters,295/65/20 TrailGrapplers, DeeZeetailgate assist, 4" CST spindle lift, rear 1.5" spacers with 5100's,Moes 87TB,SB CAI,18" Maganflow/Y pipe,BT Catchcan, Colormatch handles,T1000