View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnarron View Post
I did the set up in my 2009 and my buddys 07 ram. It works flawlessly. The 07 truck you have to hold the home link button down for .5 seconds where as mine is instant. I just used a 4 channel wirelss receiver so I could have 3 different outputs for each home link button. I had to use 3 different 315 mhz remites to program the receiver and homelink transmitter. The wireless reciever provides me a dry contavt on each chanel when activated by home link. I used each contact to break negative power on 3 30 amp relays. So when I hit a home link button it sends a signal to my receiver. My reciever then then buts a short on my relay negative piwer. The relay has constant dused 12v positive. The relay turns on and my lights come on. I have a relay for front rear and side lights. I will be tring to up load pics as I can. Maybey even do a formal writw up.
I would love to see how you did this I can use (borrow) your idea I have lights to hook up and no other good spots, I can use that spot to run my emergency lights (blue lights) it's not a switch that is easy to reach possibly for my air horn. please give us details you have a great idea at hand

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.