View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Crew Cab / 3.92 rear end
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Stone White
Rep:917
Big Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to behold
Question Daytime Running Lights

There's a thread in the General Discussion forum that jogged my mind about something I've been wanting to ask but I didn't want to hijack that thread so I'm throwing it out here.

Is there a way to re-program the computer to have daytime running lights like the Canadian models?

Asking that I'm assuming the daytime runners shine at a lower output than the standard low beams. If it's not possible to easily change the U.S. models or if the Dodge daytimers don't shine at a lower output then I've got the solution by just taping over the sensor and leave the switch on auto. I've done enough miles in my life that I like daytimers for seeing others and for being seen so I hope to be able to get them working.

Thanks,

Marching to Mamasita's beat for a real real long time...

Dennis
Sponsored links