View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4X4
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
godsey1 is on a distinguished road
Default 2007 - 2012 Jeep Wrangled half doors & 2 soft tops with 2 carts for sale

I have all of this for sale as 1 big bundle. It fits on 2 door Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012( I have heard it will also fit on 2013's):

1 new soft top, no windows. 1 used soft top with windows, door surrounds, and bolts to hook top to surrounds. 2 used factory half doors with upper plastic windows, interior panels, door handles, and mirrors.

Both used door cart and hard top cart with the cover that goes over the whole thing. This is the perfect setup if your Jeep has hard top and you want a soft top set up on it. The only thing that does not come with this setup is the 4 nuts that go on the door hinge studs, but you can use the ones that are already on you doors.

I bought all this stuff new, and traded the Jeep off 2 months ago, and got a new truck, so I don't need this. There will be no shipping of this stuff, local pickup only. The paint on the doors look like the paint is faded, but it is not. Its just the lighting. The paint is nice and shiny .Please ask any questions.

Payment by cash only. I am in Crossville, TN. It is about half way between Nashville, TN and Knoxville,TN. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored links