View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:717
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Latest mod, My custom fold flat floor. Cost me $60 in supplies from Home Depot.

I got a 1/2" piece of plywood, some hinges, and some outdoor carpet to cover it.

It ended up taking me about 3 hours to do, which wasn't bad. It was cold outside, but I was determined!

Its not 100% complete, but its assembled, installed and functional. All I have yet to do is cover in carpet, which I will probably do tonight. Ill just take it out of the truck, and bring it inside. Also, I need to install some kind of strap to prevent the floor from overextending and falling, but thats easy, I'll probably just use some leftover carpet.

Heres some pics! Enjoy!

As you can see in this first one, I cut some small, but long pieces and screwed them to the lip of the storage/sub and amp covers and used that as a support.

All Folded up!

Seats down. You can see some of the wood still, but that won't be noticeable once I get that wrapped with carpet.

I'm very happy with the finished product. I can't wait to see what it looks like when all the carpet is on and it looks a little more "stockish"