Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
mrcorm is on a distinguished road
Wink New 2010 Ram 1500 Sport

Good day eh, just bought my truck a few months ago, first new truck I ever bought so I expect alot from it considering the price and I'm usually pretty picky. First thing that pissed me off was the windshield wipers, I live in a cold enviroment with snow and -40c weather. The wipers may work properly in California but not here so I had to replace them. The sound system is ok but I only would give it a 5 out of 10. My wife's Ford Ecape has deeper base and better quality sound. I recently found oil spots on my driveway so I brought it in to the dealer and was told the 09's and 2010 have had front axle seal leak problems and the seals were on back order. OoooooooK......I recently noticed also when I was cleaning out the cab that they placed the door rubber seal joint on the bottom. Why would they place the joint on the bottom were all the dirt can get in and damage it that much sooner? Sounds like I'm bitching but I expect better quality for the price these days....Anyone else out there with issues? I'd like to here them good or bad.....cheers
Sponsored links