View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:47 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxyy View Post
Hey,

Just got a predator for christmas and it won't load on my 05 hemi. Said i had to down load an up date for the truck first, before I did that I had to load on the newest update as of dec23/09, I did all of that , updated the truck computer and it took then it still would not allow me to put the performance tune in the truck. It came up with a new PCM number and a TOM number as well, said I have to contact a diablo technician ?? Very disapointed ! Has anyone has the same problem ? Is there no need for me to panic ?
Sorry to hear you can't get it working. You did upload the latest CROM for the pred before you tried loading, correct? After you've uploaded the CROM, then you'll need to upload the truck update. Once you've uploaded the truck updpate then you should be able to take it to the truck and upload the latest update to the truck's PCM. After that, then you should be able to install whatever tune you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunDog1 View Post
OK so I'm going with the preditor. So u that said to get a better torque converter...What should I go with??????

AND...Will it really increase my power 500???? is that horse or pnd?
Check out suncoast convertors, they make some nice gear.
And I think you misunderstood the HP thing. If you're planning on upping your horse power to 500HP, then you'll need to upgrade your converter to a higher stall.