View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SS/T
Color: White with blue racing stripes.
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:20
atvredneck13 is on a distinguished road

What my dad and brother use is strobesnmore.com, which I think someone else already mentioned but I just have to put out there that they have always been a quality site to deal with. Another site I would suggest is extremetacticaldynamics.com. They have good stuff for cheap.

I do not have any blue lights in my truck yet and may not go with that many, I've been thinking about just getting corner strobes in the headlights and tailights and 2 grille strobes. Im not sure if putting all these lights in would work since my audio setup is sucking alot of power from the battery as it is. But the corners are amazing for coming up to intersections where you have to turn if anyone has been thinking about getting them.

Alot of people sometimes do over kill though, like my brother has 2 grille strobes, corner strobes, two-foot long LED light bars in the cab, one facing forward the other stuck to the back window of his truck and a little white/blue LED above the rear view mirror. Even though his truck could part the red sea, I think its overkill haha.