View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Cummins
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:10
05cummins is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfblack08laramie View Post
05cummins, have you attempted this yet? My past two Rams had the hvac issues. My current Ram hasn't broken yet but I'm thinking next summer will be dash removal time and replace all the doors.
Hey man, I got most of my dash apart and decided that I can deal with less heat on my side since the back heat and passenger heat still works and fully fix it in the spring. I did remove enough dash to get my hand on the motor linkage, so I was able to move it a little bit and I do have heat on my floor now. But its mixed between defrost and floor all the time until i switch to vents, even the blend for floor and vents is only floor as well. so i just keep it on floor for now. and it all only works on 4th speed now too, I dont have 1, 2 and 3 fan speed now. I got some work to do, but apparently the switch the speed should be easy enough to get as long as the factory amp isnt in the way of it. but currently -26 before windchill...i will wait haha