View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remerson228 View Post
If you're suspecting a fuel problem, the thing to do would be to put a pressure gauge on the rail and drive it with the gauge visible through the windshield so you can watch the pressure when it acts up. Water is a possibility, but since water is heavier than fuel and would sink to the bottom of the tank, it should be doing it all the time.
Thanks, that is what I thought, however with turning and bumps and such, would it not become a mixture overtime? Take salad dressing for instance, settles into separate layers, but when shaken up, will blend for some time?

Pardon the comparison there, I hope you get what I mean.

I am not suspecting a fuel problem, my dad is. I just think that his assumption is too simple lol.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.