View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3915
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remerson228 View Post
I guess coed naked snowboarding is out, huh?
In a dry spell....may be up for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Addict View Post
Good Lord Stacy!! That is freaking cold! Like the weather we've been having! I drove through a blizzard yesterday, in one of the most scariest driving ventures of my life! I was glad to get my nephews back home to Toronto safely with there mom, and get back to my home as well! There were so many accidents! What usually takes 3 hours in a round trip, took me 5 hours. Roads got closed up near my place, and snowplows were called off the roads. I took my chance driving through a closed road with snow drifts almost 3 feet high It was actually pretty fun bashing through some of them lol! But still scary!
I can't wait till spring!!!
We are supposed to have below 0 weather by the end of the week. Paul, when we were talking and I said I wanted to experience the seasons, why the hell didn't you hit me up side the head?????

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.