View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

1) no issues running a CAI in winter. I run an AirAid with a ram air hood and absolutely no issues.

2)/3) tuners are a great way to boost MPGs and power. For the HEMI the Diablosport Predator is the best choice. You can upload on of their stock tunes (87/89/91 octane), as well as modify certain perameters like deactivating MDS or changing tire size. You don't need to heavily modify an engine to get benefits from a programmer. I don't know of any 'push button' tuners, but the predator is simple plug and play. Once the tune's in it's there until you remove it or replace it with another octane tune.

4) Best band mods are the basic 3. CAI, exhaust, tuner. Then it depends on what you want to do with your truck, style or performance.