Old 01-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: none
Color: Gun Metal Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Pugilist is on a distinguished road

WARNING WARNING WARNING update on RBP step up bars. RX-1 and Rx-3 reviews. I just got confirmation that my step up bars that i ordered for $800 two months ago (after being returned the first time for not passing quality control after waiting 5 weeks for them, just to be set back another 3 weeks..ugh!!!!!) they were AGAIN set back today indefinitely with absolutely no time frame for an expected shipping date. This absolutely boggles me!! How can they run a business like this. I also caught RBP in a lie, one rep told me they come shipped to RBP from an outside source and that RBP then inspects them and ship them directly to me, however another rep today said " There is nothing further from the truth, they all ship directly to you straight from the manufacturer" WOW…Then why the hell was I told that the first delay was because they didn't meet QC and had to be sent back?…I guess that was a lie and a cover story for not having a better excuse. I would appreciate honesty for once, just tell me that they are 4-5 months ETA and let me make my purchasing decision on that instead of giving me the runaround. Sorry for rambling, I'm just pissed. When purchasing RBP bars from any vendor, please just be aware that there is absolutely no truth in the estimated shipping time and that after you give them your big money that you are at their mercy.

Last edited by Pugilist; 01-30-2014 at 12:27 PM.