View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1534
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Around 89 or 90 I had a 1981 POS Ford Farmont. I went to a local music store to pick up a Pink Floyd CD. I parked in a city owned metered lot. Put a quarter in and went into the store. I came out and got in my car. I pulled the plastic wrap off and started reading the liner notes. In the spot next to me pulls in a POS mini van with a different colored driver door. That should have been a clue.

This lady gets out and slams her door into my passenger door. It was loud. I look over and she has her door jammed against mine as she is digging in her purse as it sits on the drivers seat. I open my door and get out.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!?"

She looks over at me and says "What do you mean?"

"You just slammed your door into my car. You now have it jammed up against my car. What the f*$k?"

"There is no need to cuss at me. I didn't see you there."

At this point I lose my shit. "What do you mean 'You didn't see me there'? So, because you didn't see me it is OK to slam into my car? And by the way cussing was invented for people like you. Now close your fu@*ing door so I can leave or I'm taking your door with me!"

"A$$hole." she says as she slams her door and walks away. Her door had a crap load of dings in it.

You should be able to punch people like this twice a year as a freebie.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover