Thread: People are sick
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Deep Water Blue Two Tone
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

I think you have valid points Cajun. I don't know if you heard about this girl that got acid thrown in her face.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...es_To_Her_Face

I'm sorry but if you throw or pay someone to throw acid on someone's face, model or not, then maybe you deserve to get acid on your face. Is that extreme? Ok maybe it is. But answer me this. Why is it that the innocent always suffer more than the criminals. Women get raped, children get abused, kidnapped, killed, people get murdered and it's them and their families who pay the price of living a lifetime of suffering. While the scumbags who have civil rights get out.

A few days ago, a man punched a baby that was no more than a few weeks old in the head because he was trying to punch the mother as she held him. Baby had a fractured skull and internal bleeding. He survived. This guy will probably be walking the streets in no time.

A few days ago, police found a 20 year old tourist in a dumpster, burned outside a popular nightclub after getting in an argument with her boyfriend.

It's just one after another.

.[/I]