Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Pit.Stop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
Part # 82213587
Categories: Audio/Video & Electronics Accessories MSRP$249.00Price may vary by dealerMopar has a fully integrated, OEM tested remote start system that allows you to start your vehicle from as far away as 300 feet with just the push of a button. Imagine starting and warming your vehicle from your place of work or home on cold winter days, or cooling the same vehicle on hot summer days. Mopar`s Remote Start system is designed to work with your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Fiat vehicle and interface seamlessly with your vehicle`s electronic, security key. Must have Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System (Sales Code GXX)
Additional Details: Complete Kit, same as production. Must have Keyless (GXM) and Immobilizer (GXX). Must not have Keyless Go (GX4), Proximity Keyless (GXD) or Air Suspension (SER)
Disclosure(s) :Dealer Scan Tool required for activation.
Remote Start (XBM) can ONLY be installed on vehicles that have the following factory options: -- Automatic Transmission -- Remote Keyless Entry

ya, that doesn't really tell you whether you'll need new fobs or not either, but it's some more info anyway
Bumping an old thread. My dealer promised to install a remote start in my 2013 Laramie. They screwed up and installed an aftermarket one. I refused delivery. They are supposed to "figure" it out tomorrow.

My question is that I see this kit cannot be installed with Air Suspension. I was wondering if anyone knew why. More important is I was wondering how many had the air suspension and the factory remote start. I don't want to hear any excuses as to why they cannot install this.