Old 02-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie CC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Pit.Stop is on a distinguished road

Update. The service guy calls and says that they cannot install the factory remote start because I have the air suspension and all the other options on my truck. I say BS. I told them that I can understand if they do not have the man power or knowledge base from their techs to do this install. I told them that I would then bring my truck to another dealership and have them install this, then give them the bill.
...silence... I told them I was quoted $860 from another dealership... silence...
He says he will have a manager call me.

Several hours later no call. So I decide to call my salesman and ask for an update. He says he spoke to the service manager and agrees that my truck never should have went to this third party for an aftermarket remote start.
He then tells me that the man in charge was off today and he will discuss this with him tomorrow.
I have had this truck for since Jan. 31. Today is the fourth day without my truck.
Oh yeah. I demanded a rental car and they gave it to me with minutes after they told me they didn't have any.

Just venting here.