Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Peral
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:95
Jayincali will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler View Post
You will see a huge difference.

It will be easier- A lot easier and faster and that has advantages too.
Fixed it for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by primo spaghetti View Post
without a doubt, you will see a high difference in finish with a machine polisher. in order to really amp up the gloss, you will need the heat and speed created by the machine to really have that pop.

even minor swirls and imperfections will reduce the shine and gloss. I have many post in the detailing section and how to's and guides for detailing. check them out and if you have any questions, let me know.
What Primo said. I had near perfect paint ( yea I was shocked too)when I took delivery of my truck. After running the DA polisher over it with finish polish, sealer and wax, the paint now has way more depth and gloss than it did before hand.

As stated above the heat and speed from the polisher will kick the depth and gloss of the finish way up. It also helps level out a bit of the orange peel the factory gives us.

Now once you have had your truck for a few years, you will get the micro swirls / marring from the day to day grind. Since you have a DA polisher you will now be able to remove the marring and have brand new paint again. Plus it won't kick your butt when it's time to detail the rig.