View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 ram 2wheel drive
Trim Level: slt/sport (bones)
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:659
bones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to behold
Default Celebrate Life.......Everday

Hello all at the forumz. As the title says, try and enjoy life as best you can, Everyday. I just got word today my cousin had passed away at 46 years of age. We were close as kids and then the older in life came and we went seperate ways. Hardly ever seeing each other except weddings/funerals.He was into body building and was great at it. In his weight class he was going to go to Mr. Olympia. Like i said was. He went out to celebrate a buddies up coming marriage and i guy actually picked a fight with him. Nothing happened. They all were on there way out of the bar, when felt something hot in his back. The lilshit had stabbed my cousin and fled off. They did catch him but Mikes career as a body builder for compition was done. Scars arent attractive in competion. He has always looked after himself and cancer ended up beating him....not without a fight. Mike returned from Brazil were he was living upto a few months ago. He said when he could thats were he wanted to go knowing his future was short. He was fortunate to be able to do this ..far to many of us dont know when its all over. So please hug your kids, say i love you and dont take life for granted. Enjoy it. Peace to all of you and god bless.
Edd's : Hemi/ K&N C.A.I BONES Edition / Roll pan/Hood scoop/ Tinted heads,tails,3rd brake/ stereo upgrade/ T.M.D front bumper cover /Painted interior, 5" rear flip.2 inch front drop coils, Painted calipers,Eye brows
Sponsored links