View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 05:15 PM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Color: White
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I wanted to add something. In the past I have seen scammers employ long cons in which they join a forum, begin selling items and bide their time until they buy or sell a much larger item in which they scam an unsuspecting forum member.

Their time investment in selling and buying smaller items gives other members a false sense of security. They'll spend 6 months buying and selling sub $100 items, and then buy something much bigger and more $$$.

Money never arrives The scammed member looks back through the scammers buying/selling history but no alarm bells go off! Everything looks perfectly normal.

By the time the poor member figures he's truly been scammed it's months later and the guy is in the breeze!

buyer/seller beware!

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau