View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Running Wide Open

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:988
Kamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
I will try to remember to take a bunch of pictures during and after the build and post them here.

Current plan for the build is to go with Pure Performance long travel suspension along with Prodigy remote reservoir coilovers, 36 or 37" MT's (still working the details), and fiberglass fenders. I haven't decided on who's front bumper or spare tire carrier to run but will soon.

Factory flares are coming off and will be for sale soon....

I want to add that Andrew at Bullys Performance almost had me convinced on a Zone lift with Fox shox and NOBODY can touch his deals. Thank you Andrew for putting up with me and yes, I will buy from you soon. Great service and great prices...just like everyone says!
Wicked wicked awesome man, she was already damn good looking now im really excited to see how it turns out.

And some people get all the luck with sponsors but serious man congrats