View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

The dealership installed a POS alarm system in my 2009
they charged me a effin fortune, it looks like crap & i am not even sure it works

I believe the only reason it has not been stolen is because, supposedly without the FOB in the ignition, it can't be started
The other reason is because of the way i have to park

This what Dodge installed, the green or blue thing, it is suppose to sound the alarm if the Ram is jarred. I had hit the Ram hard as i can & no alarm ever went off

By the way, if someone decides to enter your Ram from the back window, it can be stripped, it does not matter which rear window you have

You don't want to know what a person can do with a battery powered drill & or a can of canned air; the stuff that you buy to clean computers. It contains high pressure 134a (1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane) or the same stuff that's in your refrigerator/air conditioner. When you tip it over and squeeze the handle it releases liquid 134a at a temperature of -153.94*F. Nowhere near as cold as nitrogen, but it is still cold enough to embrittle cheaper locks.

A hack saw cuts through the middle of a CLUB in less then a minute
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 04-13-2014 at 03:23 AM.